Finals Week As Told By Jessica Day

Finals Week As Told By Jessica Day

All of the feelings college students experience this week.

10
Finals Week As Told By Jessica Day

Well, it's finally here! Finals week. What better way to show how we college students feel about finals than to have our feelings explained by our very own Jessica Day!

1. Asking your classmates to give you the notes on the days you decided to be lazy and skip class.

2. Listening to the teacher give a lecture on the last day of class.

3. When your family asks how school is going during the week of exams.

4. When you realize that you procrastinated too much and now its the night before and here you are questioning every decision you've ever made.

5. Looking at question 1.

6. Losing track of time while studying and realizing how late it's gotten.

7. That prep talk you give yourself right before your exam.

8. When your friends talk about how well they did on their exams.

9. Listening to high schoolers talk about how "hard" their exams are.

10. Walking into your last exam like a champ...an extremely tired champ.

11. And finally, being done with exams and getting to go home for 3 months.

Much Love Always. -Addison.