It's that time of year again. The coffee is brewing and college kids are stressing. I'm talking about finals. What better way to culminate a great semester and year than with a bunch of high-stress tests? The last few weeks of the semester are always the worst, but that just makes it even better when they are over.
3. When the professor says the final is cumulative.
4. And they tell you that "you can't study for the final in one night."
8. That low point when you feel like you want to drop out.
9. Two and a half hour finals are too long if there isn't any food.
10. At least you have your friends there going through finals with you.
11. When you actually take the final and it's easy.
Cover Image Credit: YouTube