Here's What ‘Fearless’ Song You Are, Based On Your Enneagram Type

Taylor Swift announced Thursday that she is officially working on the re-record of her sophomore album "Fearless."

Country Taylor lovers rejoice! I love that she is choosing "Fearless" as her first re-record. This album is so passionate and full of life. Every song on this album is one to turn up and scream the lyrics, whether it's a dance party vibe or driving around crying. The album is young and sweet with big feelings, and it's exactly what we need.

Taylor's announcement has left me beyond excited and, if her secret message is to be believed, I'll be counting down the days until April 9th. To ease some of the pain from our two month wait, you can jump back into the "Fearless" era with this list while we wait for the re-release.

Type 1: "White Horse"

My mistake, I didn't know to be in love // You had to fight to have the upper hand

The Reformer, I know how hard you try. You are a perfectionist and this is why 'White Horse" is your song on this album. You are not going to settle for less than you deserve, even if it means walking away.

Type 2: "Jump Then Fall"

Every time you smile, I smile // And every time you shine, I'll shine for you

Type 2s are people pleasing and generous. This personality type is also demonstrative and possessive, making "Jump Then Fall" your song on Fearless. While love may not always be accepted easily by a two, this song showcases the small things 2s do to show their love, noticing little details and overall caring personality type.

Type 3: "Fifteen"

But in your life you'll do things // Greater than dating the boy on the football team // But I didn't know it at fifteen

Type 3, the achiever. Known for your drive and ambition, "Fifteen" brings out a different side of you. It's the more vulnerable, image-conscious traits of your personality that allow this song to speak to you. I am big believer that this song strikes a different chord with everyone, but it hits Type 3s just a little closer to home.

Type 4: "Breathe"

Never a clean break, no one here to save me // You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand

Type 4s, we love how expressive and dramatic you can be. You can be sensitive and withdrawn, maybe a little self-absorbed, but this song shows off how much you care and just how deeply you feel things. This song hits all the right notes for you, so go ahead and turn it up.

Type 5: "Untouchable"

Untouchable burning // Brighter than the sun // Now that you're close // I feel like coming undone

Type 5s are curious and perceptive. The imagery swift uses in this song points to a careful observer. Type 5s also tend to be self-isolating, and this theme of the one you love being "Untouchable" will definitely ring true for The Investigator.

Type 6: "The Way I Loved You"

Breakin' down and coming undone // It's a roller-coaster kinda rush // And I never knew I could feel that much // And that's the way I loved you

I am a 7w6, and I definitely feel that wing a little heavier sometimes. This is true when I think about this song. 6s are loyalists. This song appeals to your security-oriented side in the storyline with the stable option. It also appeals to your loyalty and emotional connections in talking about the crazy things you miss, as well as your tendency towards anxiousness.

Type 7: "Change"

But I believe in whatever you do // And I'll do anything to see it through // Because these things will change

You are the enthusiast. "Change" appeals to your spontaneity and fun loving attitude, even in the face of adversity. Your optimism is on full display in this song, and don't be ashamed to belt it as loud as you like.

Type 8: "You’re Not Sorry"

And you can tell me that you're sorry // But I don't believe you baby // Like I did before

As an 8, you are powerful and dominating and unwilling to accept less than you deserve. This song lines up with your traits of being willful and decisive. Don't let anybody tell you that is a bad thing!

Type 9: "Hey Stephen"

I can't help it if you look like an angel // Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain, so

Last but not least, the peacemaker. You are agreeable and complacent, but also known for being reassuring, and that is the side of you we see in "Hey Stephen." You know that the people you love need to be told and have no qualms about listing all these things.