Dear Dad,

I don't know where I would be without you. You have been there all my life, every day. You work hard to support me and our family. You give us all your love. You always care for me and help me. And I know you will continue being there. Even when I'm 14 hours away from you, you still are there to give me your advice and support. I don't know what I would do without the best dad ever. I don't know how I could ever thank you, but I hope this fathers day these thank yous are enough.

Thank you for the good good food

All the home cooked meals you make, the homemade pasta sauce and all the amazing dishes you make.

Thank you for all the support you give

From the endless band concerts, dance recitals, honors ceremony, and the endless support you give me in everything I do.

Thank you for setting my standards so high

You have taught me to never settle for less. If they don't get your approval they aren't good enough so thank you for your honesty.

Thank you for teaching me to follow my dreams

If it wasn't for you and mom I wouldn't be able to follow my dreams and go to my dream school and major in my dream job. I wouldn't know the endless possibilities if it wasn't for you so thank you.

Thank you for teaching me to never give up

You have always pushed me to do my best and to never good up. Because of that I know to never stop and go the extra mile.

Thank you for paying for anything I have ever needed

From my college tuition to my car payments to the food in my stomach. Thank you

Thank you for the family that surrounds me

Thank you for my sister, for my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all the family trips we always take and grow closer together on.

Thank you for being a good role model

Thank you for being an amazing, hard working dad that I can always look up to.

Thank you for being my dad

Thank you for always being there for, for taking care of me, for loving me and for just being my dad. I am one lucky girl to have a dad as great as you.

There are so many things I could thank you for these are just a few. You have been the best dad I could ever ask for and I don't know how I could ever thank you, but today I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being an amazing dad. I love you. Happy fathers day!

Love,

Your daughter