Fall Fashion Must Haves 2018

7 Fashion Must-Haves Every Basic College Girl Oughta Have This Autumn

Hot fashion will keep you warm this fall.

50
https://pixabay.com/en/girls-college-wind-small-fresh-1204415/

I know that fashion week just happened a few weeks ago, but we can all still use some fashion tips for the fall. Here are some fall fashion must-haves every girl should have in their closet!

1. Denim Jacket 

Teen Vouge

Every girl needs a denim jacket in their closet, it is a basic necessity for every outfit. Denim jackets are simple, stylish and great with black jeans. Jean jackets are perfect for fall since they warm and fashionable.

2. Booties 

Ever in Transit

Fall is the season for boots! If you go to Macy's, Bloomingdales, or Nordstrom booties are everywhere in the shoe department. Booties can be styled in many different ways but they always look great during fall season. What I like about booties is that they can step up your outfit from casual to dressed up.

3. Coat

E News

Having a coat is a must in your closet because when you want to go out with the girls and it's cold outside, you're going to need something cute to keep you warm. Coats are a classic go-to and they can pull your whole outfit together without even trying. If you want to step up your game a notch while wearing your coat I would suggest you wear your booties with a basic white t-shirt and jeans.

4. Pullover Sweater 

Urban Outfitters

A pullover sweater is a must-have if you want to go for a casual effortless look. They are cute, warm and comfy which are great reasons to own one.

5. Colored bag

E bay

Having a bright colored bag in your closet is a must have since the bright bag would make your outfit pop! Don't be afraid if the color of the bag is too daring, having a bright bag is just going to show that you are not afraid to make a fashion statement.

6. Dark red lipstick

Tamplia

I know that makeup is not fashionable but it can make an outfit pop! A dark red lipstick during the fall can bring an outfit together because it gets to shows that you are confident. My favorite dark red lipstick is Sin by Mac Cosmetics or Chocoholic by Maybelline they are perfect for fall season.

7. Hat

Songofstyle

Although the sun does not shine brightly in the sky during the months of October or November, having a hat such as a fedora can step up your fashion game.

Now that you know basic necessities you need to pull your fashion game this fall, the runway is now ready for you!