Why People 'Fake-Type' Their Crush On Snapchat

6 Reasons You Should ALWAYS 'Fake-Type' Your Crush On Snapchat

It might work, it might not... but, it's always worth a shot!

29705
Kiley Huggins

Fake-Type — Verb. 1. Pushing random letters on Snapchat messages without ever sending anything just so your name will pop up on that person's phone.

When your crush doesn't wanna talk to you, you can always send a "fake type" message to give him the hint you want to talk. It might work, it might not... but, it's always worth a shot!

Here are 6 reasons you should at least TRY fake-typing your crush on Snapchat!

Leave him wondering

Once he sees that "_______ is typing...", he will be staring at his phone to see what it is you have to say. Does it just say hey? Does it ask to hang? Does it ask to bang? Is it you bitching him out? He'll wait a couple minutes and realize you never sent anything? He might send you the "what's up" text then mission will be accomplished.

To just see if he replies

Maybe he's just waiting on you to make the first move? Maybe this is just the push y'all needed to start a conversation? Maybe he was going to talk to you later in the day, but you just moved up the time? And if he doesn't reply, just act like it was an accident.

To make yourself feel like you have balls without actually saying anything

No girl really wants to Snapchat her crush first even though she really wants to talk to him. The least you can do is make your name pop up on his phone and feel like you actually did something. And, you actually did do something either way. You either got his attention or made him talk to you. You got balls, girl.

To make yourself feel a little less pathetic all while being totally pathetic

Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing when he hits you with that "Did you mean to do that?" But not so much when he says, "Hey, what are you up to?" It's kind of up in the air on which will happen, but you always can blame it on an accident. That's not too pathetic, is it?

To get your psycho girl fix

Sometimes you're just having a bad day and want to talk to your crush. When he is not talking to you, you just feel like being a psycho until he does. When the fake typing works, the psycho girl fix is gone, and you can act like a normal girl again.

Just to do it

If you really like this boy and have already snapped him first before, just go for the fake type. If you fake type a couple of times and he never replies, just take the hint and leave him alone. What really do you have to lose with a fake type?

I hope everyone fake types their crush at least once in their life just for the thrill of seeing what he will say or if he will ever say anything. Good luck, and I hope this inspires you to fake type that guy.