Faith Over Fear

Faith Over Fear

Take that step of faith, deny your fear and trust His faithfulness.

21
Gospel Nation

We can live so gripped by fear. We can live motionless - unmoving - because stepping out just doesn't always seem easy. We can forget that our Maker has already overcome our moments and our fears. He is above it all and knows exactly what is going to happen; He even promises that it will be for good. I can tell you from countless (and I mean countless) experiences, that He can take the most confusing, scary, hard times and bring about the deepest joy in the long run. Yet somehow, I still find it so hard to trust when something seems to not be working out. I fail to trust the most faithful Creator, the One who has always proved trustworthy, the One who has been my peace in chaos and my security in the most overwhelming moments.

Yet even still, Christ is faithful. He is still seeking me out and loving me deeper than anyone I've ever known or ever will know. And He still allows me to join in His beautiful plans, no matter how fearful I might be.

Take that step of faith. I need you to know, it will be worth it. Though God's faithfulness does not depend on ours, He loves to watch us step out in faith and to trust Him more; He loves to watch our faith grow. He allows us to be a part of His beautiful plans if we will just take His hand and let Him reveal Himself to us - and I think that is the most incredible thing.

Trust Him. It is worth it. It is greater than any fear, any pain. His love and faithfulness last forever; our fears are so temporary in comparison.

2 Timothy 2:13 says, "if we are faithless, he remains faithful." I know this is true. Take that step of faith, deny your fear and trust His faithfulness.