9 Benefits of Facebook Marketing for Your Business
News

Facebook Marketing

7

Are you adamant that social media marketing doesn't produce results? Is it possible that Facebook advertising doesn't work due to the evolution of social media platforms?

But you might be mistaken. Here are 9 reasons Facebook Ads should be part of your marketing mix.

Reach large audiences

Facebook is the most used social media platform by advertisers. According to a study, Facebook had more than 2.6 billion users in July 2020. It is more than any social network platform and could surpass Google search users.

Facebook's audience covers many demographic groups. The most active Facebook users are those in their older years.

Harmonization with both B2C and B2B companies

Unlike what you might have heard, B2C companies cannot use Facebook advertising. B2B Facebook campaigns are a success story that will amaze you. Facebook is used more by business decision-makers than any other platform. 74%.

B2B is highly competitive. B2B marketers need to be aggressive when using Facebook. It's easy to forget that B2B targets are still people even after they leave the office.

There are many ways to engage in full-funnel targeted engagement

Perhaps of all digital platforms, Facebook is the one that best serves users at each stage of their engagement journey.

It is helpful for users in the initial stages of the funnel who are browsing casually and beginning to research. Sponsored Facebook Stories and video ads are great ways of getting someone's attention without being too direct.

Transparency

While some programmatic networks might offer similar audience targeting capabilities as Facebook, Facebook's reach remains quite clear.

You can give your audience the ability to choose their target audience. It gives you a lot of control.

Psychographic targeting

Facebook's targeting capabilities go beyond demographics. Predicting a person's purchasing habits and lifestyle is becoming less important than in the past.

Facebook's targeting capabilities allow targeting various lifestyle characteristics, such as hobbies, life events, and behaviors.

Competitors target

There aren't many options that allow you to target your competitors' audience. This information is based on user-reported data. It may not reflect current information as it depends on when the user updated their settings.

Even though this strategy is not very effective, it can still be helpful, mainly if used on a large scale. You can reach thousands of people quickly by creating a customized audience that includes users interested in more than 20 brands.

There are many formats for ad creation

Facebook's 10 Facebook Ad formats are the most popular on social media platforms. There are many options available for each stage in the target market funnel. Video and image ads are the most common.

It is essential to know that almost all ad formats contain text and visual elements. It allows you to showcase and describe your company.

However, user-generated content is natural, and people are less likely to be defensive if viewed.

Drive traffic directly to your website

As mentioned above, many of Facebook's Adoptions allow you to drive referral traffic to your website.

Facebook is a top-rated social network. Users open it to browse its content. Your ad should be engaging and relevant. Users will click on your link from Facebook.

Measurable performance

Facebook allows you to report multiple metrics, even though it may seem obvious. You can use many metrics depending on your ad format.

Facebook, however, relies on your pixels for optimizing campaigns automatically. Without it, Facebook can't focus on the user profiles that convert most and will continue to serve ads to the same users throughout a campaign.