Everything Will Be Amazing

Everything Will Be Amazing

A love story.

51
Everything Will Be Amazing
pc https://geographical.co.uk/nature/geophoto/item/3140-mountains-spring

Here's to a story about a boy and a girl. How typical can a story begin? Oh, just you wait. The boy had a heart that gave everyone else's a reason to beat. He smiled with his teeth and liked to sing. He knew what it meant in this world to be valued and loved. He tirelessly poured from his vase of life into everybody else's just so that other vases could be full and happy. When he met the girl, she poured water from her vase into his. What a surprise! To be valued and loved so strongly by another! This was exactly what he wanted. They fell deeply in love. There was nothing either wanted to do to hurt the other, and so they remained in happiness.

People began to question their happiness and her mother even suggested it should change. But why should such a perfect thing change? They didn't know how to change and so they split, mercilessly slicing one another's hearts clean through. Oh, what young love can do.

And so, they grew. And as they grew they found each other again. Fate can be deterred but it will never lose sight of the end goal.

When they found each other, he was still hurting and she was too ready. While she thought she was being supportive and loving, he needed space to heal. One cannot love another if not first in love with oneself. There became a certain disconnect and his feeling of needing space grew larger. And so, they split.

Yet again, they grew. She traveled to far away lands to discover what about herself was not right for him. Little did she know everything she was was perfectly perfect for him. It was not her that caused the second dicing of the heart. Nor was it him. It was the delicate nature of love. One can learn and change very rapidly, if he or she chooses to do so, but only time can rebuild a wounded heart or broken lovers.

When she returned, they both saw that the secret to fixing their love would be time. But, what is time to a seventeen year old? A week? A month? They decided on a semester. She would see him and pretend not to be hurting. He would pass her and keep his eyes straight ahead. Two people, madly in love, pretending to not be in love. How silly! The day finally came that it had been long enough. And they reconnected.

In his semester, he thoroughly tried to figure himself out. Who was he? What did he want to do with his life? He knew that she could help him answer these questions, but again something did not seem to click. There still existed the disconnect because neither of them could figure out who they were without each other. It was not possible to grow alongside one another without being together. So they split one more time and went very different ways.

She went to college in California. He went to pursue his cooking career in North Africa and Ireland. Almost an entire year went by with no words exchanged. She thought they might never speak again. Had the two eternal lovers discovered their own paths? No, said fate, this love is not something that either of them could recreate.

When they came back together, they realized that their time apart had helped them each grow so much. He found out who he was and realized he needed her as a part of him. She was so ready to love him.

And now this is where they stand. They know that they will have to finish their individual paths that they had started the year before, meaning they will have to split just one more time. But this time they are sure of themselves and of their love for each other. Their final, undenying love for one another is finally able to thrive and everything will be amazing.