Your Guide To Every Event You Can't Miss In NOLA This November

Everything you don't want to miss out in New Orleans this month!

11
Experience New Orleans

One of the most notable facts about New Orleans is the fact that there are more festivals here than days of the year. The most common reaction to this fact is the questioning of its legitimacy, being that having more festivals than days of the year seems impossible. In fact, there are more festivals than days of the year because there can be more than one per a day, and there are! Living in New Orleans for the first time, I knew that I was going to have a lot of trouble keeping up with the social calendar of both New Orleans (as the city at-large), and the social calendar of Tulane. In an effort to map out my November and make sure that I do not miss out on any festivals, I decided to organize all the "cannot miss" November events in New Orleans into a calendar, and here it is: