Everyone has that one friend that.....

Everyone has that one friend that.....

682
Everyone has that one friend that.....
Huffington Post

Take the next minute to think about your best friends, coolest people you know, squad or whatever you call each other. I'm almost guaranteed that no two people are the same, you are all so different, but get along so well. It is almost interesting that all friend groups have the same type of friends in them and more.

1. The One Who Is Always SnapChatting

This is the one who Snapchats every single second when you hangout. Sometimes you think you're just hanging out just so they have an interesting Snapchat story. But at least eventually you will become famous on their Snapchat.

2. The Nerd

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F03%2F636137400071778547-834480042_giphy.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=839&h=537aee980b3eec2f60f2047a48b79fb09b6c1e7f9056fcd4c090a93455d37f44&size=980x&c=1577900683 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F11%252F03%252F636137400071778547-834480042_giphy.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D839%26h%3D537aee980b3eec2f60f2047a48b79fb09b6c1e7f9056fcd4c090a93455d37f44%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1577900683%22%7D" expand=1]

Not much is ever said about the nerd of your friends because you know they will insult you with such bigger words that you don't even understand. They can be quit a know-it- all sometimes, but you when ever you need help on a trivial question they'll be there. In the end, when you need help with a paper, homework help or need information fast useful or useless you can always go to them and they will be there for you.

3. The Sports Fanatic

This is the one where every other word that comes out of their mouth is about sports. Most times you probably want to kill them, but at least you know sports scores, news and when games are before Facebook or Twitter does.

4. The One Who Watches Netflix Too Much

This is the one who you basically know what they are doing every day, binge watching a tv show. You will ask them to hangout and they will tell you, "I can't, I'm busy", but what they really mean is that they are busy watching Netflix. You will text them eight times, call them two times, send them 2 snapchats, try to FaceTime and they still don't answer you that eventually you think they are dead.

5. The Sarcastic One

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F03%2F636138098977035072265362009_anigif_enhanced-buzz-28597-1399907029-26_preview.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=805&h=9faece8c212a4f54a16c2b87af4656d49e0994e00c9098ec2e5a759ea06b61e5&size=980x&c=3382800549 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F11%252F03%252F636138098977035072265362009_anigif_enhanced-buzz-28597-1399907029-26_preview.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D805%26h%3D9faece8c212a4f54a16c2b87af4656d49e0994e00c9098ec2e5a759ea06b61e5%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3382800549%22%7D" expand=1]

This friend is always there when you need a good laugh, has something stupid to say or is better at giving sarcastic answers than advice. But you're life would be pretty boring without them. You probably look forward to them saying stupid stuff because it's highly entertaining.

6. The Weird One

I have four words to explain the weird friend of your friend group, Phoebe Buffay from Friends. They are the weirdest and strangest person you have ever met, but you love them for it anyways. When you first meet them you think, this is the weirdest person ever, but you just learn to love them. They do some of the strangest things that makes no sense at all, but they bring out your inner child from you. Admit it, life would be pretty boring and dull without them.

7. The Video Gamer

This friend is always playing video games, there isn't a moment in their day when they aren't playing a video game. The best part of their day is when they get home from school, work or being out to coming home to playing a video game.

8. The One Who Is Always Working

When you call or text this friend their answer every time is "I can't I'm working". You try to make plans as a group, they are always the one who can't go because they are working.

9. The Blunt One

There are only two words to describe this friend, brutally honest. When you want or need an honest opinion on something you can always count on them to be there to give it to you. They can be pretty harsh to you sometimes, but they wouldn't be the blunt friend if they were nice.

10. FaceTime Friends

This is the friend that you FaceTime every single night for hours on end. It never gets boring and you always have something to say. There is never a quiet moment because the two of you are always laughing at something so stupid.

11. The Friend Who Tell Each Other Everything

This is the friend you tell each other everything, good or bad. When you need an opinion or need to vent they are always there for you. When you are about to do something stupid or did something stupid they will call you out on it.

12. The Leader

Every friend group needs a leader, the person who knows and does everything. The leader is the person who holds the group together, they are the reason you hangout or why your group chat keeps blowing up that you eventually have to put your phone on airplane mode or mute the chat. They are also the one who talks to everyone every day, when you hangout plan things that everyone enjoys and they make sure to not leave a man behind.

13.The Technology Obsessed

You are under the impressive that their phone is never not in their hand. The amount of time they spend on on their phone or computer is unbelievable. If it's not Facebook, its Snapchat even when you are hanging out with them. But at least they will know any news before you and when you hear the news you can ask them if its true. It can get to be annoying, but when you need someone you know they will be the first to answer your call or text.

14.The Loud One

Going out with this friend can be embarrassing sometimes, they most likely will be drawing attention to you guys. People will be staring from not only their laugh but how loud they talk. You start to think if people will be joining in on your conversations, and when they don't you feel relived. Them talking is much louder then your screaming, and you don't even want them to start screaming because things will get scary, but you love them for it all anyways.

15. Meme Friends

This is the friend who tags you in every single meme or picture that they see. From the time they woke to the time you just woke up you have probably been tagged in at least 15 memes. You're Facebook and phone gets blown up of notifications all day and night from being tagged in memes, but you love them for it anyways.