Things That You Are Always Misplacing
Life Stages

9 Everyday Items You Will Find College Girls Are Always Losing

I can never have enough of these things because I am always losing them.

218
https://www.acc.af.mil/News/Features/Display/Article/204039/the-patriot-files-under-the-knife/

I don't know why but lately I misplace everything. I don't if it is because of stress or the fact that I am always running but I lose something at least once a day. I honestly cannot tell you why.

Either way, I know some people are in the same boat as me and are constantly looking for things that they have set down in a random place. Somethings are important like your notebook for class while others are replaceable like a rubber band. I am sure if you are a college girl you have lost one of these nine things.

1. Hair Ties

My hair ties always disappear. I can never find one when I need it. Luckily they are fairly inexpensive, but I still I would rather not buy 50 packs of hair ties a year.

2. Bobby Pins

Oh bobby pins wear where do you run off too! I lose them faster than hair ties. They are just so small and heard to keep track of!

3. Pencils

In high school I would lose pencils all the time. They would just disappear. In college, it has gotten a lot better but still, I don't how I run out of pencils so quickly.

4. Socks

Don't you absolutely hate when you cannot find a matching pair socks. Maybe the dryer ate them.

5. Earrings 

Losing an earring is sad and heartbreaking because then you have to stare at the other one you didn't lose knowing that you cannot wear it anymore.

6. Your Phone

I never lose my phone for long, but I am always setting it down then panicking when I cannot find it. I lose it in backpack, in my bed, and any place in my room. This happens at least once a day.

7. Your Keys

Losing your keys is traumatizing experience. It normally involves crying and frantic panicking. I suggest you get creative so this never happens to you!

8. Your Water bottle

Have you never misplaced your favorite water bottle? If you haven't, I envy you! Sure it is replaceable but it is still not the same.

9. Your Glasses

Losing your glasses is terrible because you are walking around not being able to see while searching!

Losing anything of these nine things isn't fun but losing stuff is apparently apart of life and just unavoidable! It makes each day an adventure whether we want it to be or not.