4 Self-Care Tips To Incorporate Into Your Every Day Routine

4 Self-Care Tips To Incorporate Into Your Every Day Routine

How to take care of yourself everyday, hassle free.

690

This is something I think we all could use a little help on. Sometimes we get so caught up in everyday life that we forget to take care of ourselves. Not anymore! With these super easy hassle-free self-care tips there is no reason why you can't treat yourself and maintain a busy schedule.

1. Keep a daily journal.

Too much to do, stressed out, or had a bad day? One of the best things you can do is a journal about it. Keeping a daily journal has been known to improve your mood, reduce stress levels, and help you achieve your goals. Over time it also helps you become more organized and deal with different emotions in a positive way.

All it takes is 10-minutes of your time. You can become more motivated and organized with a simple 10-minutes every day.

This task has helped me to manage my emotions from a stress-filled day in a positive way. It is also a good way to reflect on the events of a hectic day.

2. Write a to-do list.

By writing a to-do list you can be even more motivated at from the start of your day. It will help you to be more organized as the day goes on. It can also help to make sure that you are achieving your goals for the day.

It only takes about five minutes and then you are set for the day. Be ready for an extra boost of motivation and positive energy. This has personally helped me maintain a clear goal for where I want my life to go. It has also helped me improve relationships in my everyday life.

3. Treat yourself!

If you had a long day or just finished an exam treat yourself to a little something extra. It doesn't have to be a whole lost, maybe your finally giving in to that craving or letting yourself take nap. It can be anything that makes you happy. If you did something you're proud of than reward yourself for your hard work.

Personally, I love to have an ice cream cone every once in a while. It helps me to maintain a goal oriented attitude while still being reasonable.

You can fit this simple task anywhere in the week, just find the time and enjoy!

4. Go on a walk.

Going on a walk can be really beneficial to your attitude. It can help you clear your mind and reset for the rest of the day. While you're at it, try unplugging from technology. Try and go on a walk for 15-minutes without any distractions.

Taking distraction free walks can put you in a better mood and help you unwind from your busy life. Connecting with nature and taking some time just to breath is a really good way to bring yourself back down to earth. These walks do not need to be very long, 10-minutes at most.

If you can't spare that time than simply try putting your phone or device away on the way to your next appointment or class. Trust me it will be well worth it in the end.