Eros: Can't Get Enough

Eros: Can't Get Enough

I didn't know where this night was going to lead, all I knew is that I was down for the ride.

211
Eros: Can't Get Enough
Flickr

As I lay across my bed my phone rings, smiling as I see your name I answer. "What's up?" You ask. "Just getting some writing done, what's up with you?" I say. "I wanted to see you if that's cool, get another kiss from you." You tell me and I agree to it. I hurry to change clothes because it doesn't take long for you get to my house. Before I know it I get a text saying you're outside. Damn he drives fast, I think to myself. Grabbing my phone, keys and wallet I walk down the steps and out the door.

My heart starts to beat faster as I get closer to your car. Once inside you give me a hug. "Damn you smell good." You compliment me. I'm trying to contain my smile. I haven't figured out what it is about you that makes me feel the way I do. While driving you reach over and grip my left thigh, in turn I place my hand on top of yours. Just this small amount of contact makes my skin hot. My mind starts wandering; ever since we met things have been a little different. You're always on my mind or not far from it. The things I want you to do to me and all the things I want to do to you are never far from my thoughts. I can tell by the way you move your tongue across mine you'll have my legs shaking when it moves across my clit. I try telling myself, I can't give myself to him yet can I? I don't want to get emotionally attached but I never could control my heart or the tidal wave I call my emotions. The feeling of your hand sliding in one of the openings of my ripped jeans across my bare inner thigh brings me out of my thoughts, as you drive faster down the highway. "You never told me where we're going." I remind you. "To my brother and sisters house." You tell me. I don't know where this night may lead, all I knew was I was down for the ride. After ten more minutes of driving we pull up at your brothers, it's dark and quiet. I start getting nervous as I always do when I'm meeting new people, I'm not a people person but fuck it I'm already here. Knocking on the door, it takes awhile for anyone to answer. "FUCK I have to pee!" You say aloud and I laugh, watching you bounce from one leg to the other. A guy finally lets us in; you rush the introductions and hurry off to the bathroom. The few of us gathered waits to smoke until you come back out and when you do, you take a seat next to me and place your hand on my right thigh. Smoking, laughing and talking to your brother and sister has me relaxed.

Eventually they go into their bedroom after telling us to feel free to watch TV and anything else we need. "Do you need to get back home or you want to chill here?" You ask me while looking through movies. "I'm honestly in no rush to get back home." I let you know. Smiling you say, "Cool, I was hoping you weren't." Kicking off our shoes we lay together on the couch, me on your chest. I am not paying attention to what's playing on the screen. I lift my head to find your eyes meeting mine, you kiss me slowly. Your tongue slides across my bottom lip while I open my mouth to let my tongue meet yours and my hand slides down your chest, coming to rest right above your belt. The kiss last a long time, we seem to be able to kiss forever. Straddling your lap I decide to listen to my body and go with this intense feeling, it was simple I want you. I feel your hands slide up my side lifting my shirt so I raise my arms to help you remove it. My bra unsnaps next and slides down my shoulders. I bite my bottom lip as I feel your mouth on my breasts, gently flicking your tongue over my nipple and it hardens quickly under your touch. I reach down to unbuckle your belt and unzip your jeans. Pulling back I look you in your eyes, again your stare meets mine. No words are said but we both understand. I slide out my jeans and drop them onto the floor. "Come here" you command. I listen thinking you want me to straddle your lap again. "Nah lift up" you instruct. I lift myself on my knees and my pussy is right in your face. Sliding my black and grey lace panties to the side you lick my clit getting your first taste of me, I'm already drenched. I tilt my hips so you can have more access in this position. I'm trying my best to keep quiet; your brother is asleep in the next room. This is completely out of my character but I've thought about this moment ever since I laid eyes on you. I grab a handful of your hair because I'm losing control. Your hands are tightly gripping my hips as you lick and suck all over my lower lips then focus back on my clit. I start to feel my juices run down my thighs. My pussy is pulsating as if it has its own heartbeat. I force myself to pull out of your grasp before I moan loudly. Kissing you I lick my sweet cream off your lips, which is something that has always turned me on. I am all in now, no longer overthinking my current situation. Pulling your pants and shorts down, your dick springs free like it's been waiting on me. I look you in the eyes then lick up and down the shaft. Gripping you in my right hand I lick the tip then place you in my mouth and down my throat as far as I can while applying pressure with my tongue. Keeping you in my throat I lick the bottom of the shaft. My lips wrap firmly around you. My head being under the comforter that's covering us I can't see your face but I hear your breathing increase rapidly and you talk under your breath, "Oh shit..." Up and down slowly then increasing the pace. Lick back up to the tip while stroking you, I swirl my tongue around a few times then suck hard. I stop suddenly and look at you.

Your mouth is hung open as if you didn't expect that from me. "Can you...can you keep going?" You ask while trying to catch your breath. I continue but stop before you cum. "Babe do you want to stay out here or go in the other bedroom?" You ask. "We can go to the room." I answer. You wrap the cover around me then lead me down the hall into the bedroom. Watching as you remove your shirt, I drop the cover and lay down. Laying next to me you reach down and remove my panties. You sit up and tie your hair out of your face then position yourself between my legs. Burying your face into me, my back arches. Fuck, I think to myself. I knew it would be good. Before long I'm gripping the sheets and my legs are shaking. My juices are now pooled in a huge wet spot beneath me, all over your face and in your goatee. "I didn't think this would happen but I brought two condoms anyway" you say. I smirk but don't reply. You slide it on and tell me to get on top. "You should probably get on top first, I'm really right." I inform you but I can tell you think I'm exaggerating. You kiss me and roll me on my back, trying to enter me but my tightness rejects you at first. I open my legs wider to make it easier. Trying again, the tip of your dick enters me. "Open up for me" you say. I bite my lip and relax, it hurts a little. I push myself further onto you and eventually you're buried completely inside me. "Oh my God." You say in disbelief of how my walls grip onto you. I let loose a loud moan, there is no way I can hold it in anymore. You pull me into you and wrap your arm around my shoulders, holding me tight. Stroking me deeply, I want to scream but I sink my nails into your back instead. "Oh my God" you say again. I want this every day. I clench my walls around you, you reach down and tightly grip my ass.

We request kisses at the same time but we're so into the feeling we can't hold the kiss long this time. I'm so tempted to scream your name. You pull most of the way out then thrust deeply inside until my pelvis is against yours. I feel you lick my neck, I hold onto your right shoulder while the nails on my right hand sink into the skin on your lower back. You speed up and I meet your thrust, knowing you're about to cum. I release right before you do. Out of breath we lay there, you still on top of me. Finally lifting up you remove the condom and throw it away. I watch as you lay back down kiss me on the forehead, pull me into your arms and we both close our eyes. Having to take time to recuperate, we drift into sleep. Like I said earlier, I don't exactly know where this thing between us is gonna go; we could end up just being lovers nothing more but I'm down for the ride. What I was sure of was that we just couldn't seem to get enough of each other.