confidence is key to a happy life

guys, you are enough no matter what

Men are losing their confidence in relationships...

111
confidence

Alright, guys, this one is for you. I have noticed that they have recently started becoming less confident in themselves, which affects their relationship confidence. The one thing I keep hearing guys say is "she doesn't seem like she likes me" or "I'm not good enough for her," and to that, I say no. You are all individually different for a reason, so embrace it. Women aren't the only people who deserve praise in this world.

After doing some deep thinking and physical interviews I have found that guys are way less confident than we think. Guys are weird creatures because they want to love, and want to give love but most are too intimidated by the relationship part. For some reason, guys seem to think that us women want John Cena as our husband...for some that may be true, but for most, it's far from the truth.

You men are perfectly imperfect. We want the nerdy, geeky, funny, quirky guys. If you ever start to doubt yourself then go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and you will feel a relief. Men are soft and squishy, they are like m&m's, they are sour sometimes.

Men honestly do not get enough credit, we expect the most out of them, but never follow up with them to see if maybe they needed help with something. We automatically assume guys should be able to do anything and I think that can put a strain on a relationship. Because, when I was dating this guy one time there was never really any time put into the relationship for about half a year. we weren't putting our all and I thought he could juggle his time, but he couldn't so the relationship ended because of my assumptions.

So, guys be confident and tell your girl the truth. Be confident in your looks. Be confident in your personality because I promise that's what girls love most! Because honestly, Enough is Enough with this internal war guys have with themselves.

Ladies, compliment a guy today and make him feel special because we are not the only people worthy of praise. Show them that your car, the guy does not always have to be the one to make all the first moves. Take a risk, because if you never try you'll never succeed.