7 Ways To Embrace Self Care And Level Up

4. Have a spa day for to treat 'yo self.

501

2018 should be all about self-care. You should be taking care of yourself, for yourself. Trust me, I know it's easier said than done. It is so easy to put others and their happiness before yourself. But it's time to stop. Make time for yourself and make time for your own happiness. If you are feeling down or a little depressed, it's time for some self-care. Here are some super easy and super helpful ways to do some self-care.

1. Block, mute and unfollow toxic people on social media.

Do not be afraid to block, mute or unfollow toxic people on social media. Seeing their posts can make you so depressed and it isn't worth it. If they get mad, then whatever. There are more important things in life than a number of followers.

2. Learn to take time for yourself.

There is nothing wrong with taking time for you. Make time to be alone and have some time to relax with nobody else around to bug you. It is totally okay to be alone. Embrace the alone time.

3. Make a to-do list of everything you need to do and start checking things off.

Make a list of everything you need to do. Even pencil in time for your friends or to clean and relax. Then get to work and start checking things off. Seeing everything you need to do and then seeing it all get done will feel so good.

Take a bubble bath. Do a face mask. Make yourself feel good. Taking a nice long bath and having a true spa day will make you feel amazing.

5. Have a giant glass of wine.

A nice glass of wine after a stressful day is my favorite form of self-care. Treat yo self, You deserve it. Grab a glass of wine and watch your favorite tv show while in your sweats. There's nothing better.

6. Start journaling.

Start a journal and keep track of everything! Tracking your mood and days in a journal can really help. It can be a place to let everything you're feeling out and you may need it more than you think. You can watch bullet journal videos on YouTube or look them up on Pinterest and get tons of ideas on how to start your bullet journal.

7. Get some sleep, eat a healthy meal and drink water.

The number one reason you may be feeling down or crappy is because you're not sleeping, eating well or drinking water. You may feel like you need to stay up late to get everything you need to do done, but you don't. Go to bed at a normal time and stay on top of your sleep. Also, make sure you're eating relatively healthy meals and you're drinking plenty of water. Water is seriously magic and can always make you feel better.