Embarrassing Moments

I Asked 6 People About Their Most Embarrassing Moments In Class, And The Results Are Cringeworthy

I was inspired to write this article when a kid in my Spanish class spilled his coffee all over the floor...

80
https://www.pexels.com/photo/auditorium-benches-chairs-class-207691/

Everyone has those embarrassing moments and we can all relate...so here are some embarrassing moments people have shared with me.

"One time right before I had a presentation last semester, I bent down to get something, and the ass seam on my pants ripped and I still presented." -Bailey MaGill (Cleveland State University Senior)

"My senior year of high school I went to go to my anatomy class. I knew the teacher and what class it was in (because senior-Kayley knew everything), and I just walked in and sat down. Well, I looked over and my sister, WHO WAS A FRESHMAN, was in my class. I knew this couldn't be right because anatomy is only offered to seniors. So I died a little inside and found out that I wasn't as smart as I thought and the two science teachers switched classrooms during the summer, oops." -Kayley Little (Ohio State University Junior)

"So I took this class, and the first day I walked in and thought my professor was so hot. So the whole semester I never said one word to him, but we used to bring my friends who weren't in the class to see how cute he was. Keep in mind, I never talked to this man once in my whole life. The closest I ever got to him was when I was turning in my exams. So over the summer, I applied for this athletic host job and needed a faculty reference from my college, and I literally had no one to put down. So I sent him this huge email about how I was in his class autumn semester, and I thought he was a cool teacher so I asked if I could put his name down on my reference list. I told him that he wouldn't remember me at all so he was probably weirded out but I thought he was cool so I wanted to put his name. He sent me this email back and told me that of course, I could put his name down and that he definitely remembered me. So I said thank you so much and thank you for pretending to remember me. THEN he said, "It was spring semester not autumn like you stated in your email, but you are blonde and sat in the right-hand corner of the room, my right your left, and you sat with a red-head girl and sometimes changed seats." Then I added him on Facebook to see if he really remembered me and he told me that the only reason he knew who I was was because one time I turned in an exam and he thought I had pretty smile so he remembered my name." -Anonymous (because they have sworn me to secrecy)

"In my foreign language class, my professor is very conservative. We had a listening exercise on our computers, I finished early so I was listening to music instead. I reach down to grab something and my headphones pulled out of the computer. The song was on high volume and the lyrics that came on were "I'm out here fuckin bitches tho, who are you" by Lil Xan. She yelled at me in front of the whole class and said in her Arab accent "that is not Arabic Rachael!!" Meanwhile, not a single person even laughed" -Rachael Vobornik (West Virginia University Junior)

"I had to leave a class early to go to a volunteering event. While this group was presenting I got up and my water bottle fell out and spilled all over my desk and the person in front of me, so I had to walk my sorry ass to the bathroom and back with paper towels all while the professor is giving me the evil eye, and I had to awkwardly wipe up the floor and my desk. By the time I was done with it the class was over" -Blake (Ohio State University Junior)

"My leggings ripped down the inside seam by my crotch when I was in med term lol my first year" -Jessi Rayl (Lakeland Community College Junior)

“One time while sleeping at my desk in school I had a wild dream and I guess I was moving all over the place in my sleep and when I woke up everybody was staring at me." -Jimmy Lindic

I hope these made you laugh because I enjoyed receiving them. Next time you feel like you are gonna die in class, just think back on these stories.