An Email To A Guy Who Didn't Deserve It

An Email To A Guy Who Didn't Deserve It

Here's what happens when you're mean to my friends...

38
An Email To A Guy Who Didn't Deserve It
Huffington Post

Last semester, a great friend of mine was involved with a not-so-great guy. To be fair, he was great, until he was found out. They spent most days of the week together for a short period of time, but it was enough to say that they were most definitely an item. I had never seen my friend so happy. He spent Valentine's Day with her, he texted her through the day, let her know she was pretty, and he assured her that he was serious about her. Then suddenly, he didn't. He vanished, with absolutely no warning. Ignored her, blocked her, and disappeared.

Everything was great, there was no fight, no signs of anything wrong -- except he had a girlfriend. Conveniently enough, he thought ahead and blocked my friend on Facebook before getting involved with her, so no one had a clue that he had been in a relationship for over two years - until after he disappeared. Too bad he forgot that this girl might have friends (me) who would find him on Facebook. So, with all of this happening, I decided he deserved a nice email to let him know his worth. I wrote this to him:

*Names, except mine, have been altered for obvious reasons.

Dear Tony,

Hi there! My name is Alessia. It has been brought to my attention that you were involved in quite the scandal! You may remember a blonde girl named Erin. You may even remember me since you were in my room and met me twice! If you don't remember me - that's quite alright, because quite frankly, I don't remember you so much either.

Probably because you're not that special. Especially since my great friend, Erin, recently found out that you have been in a relationship for quite a while now! That's so, so sweet. It's nice that you are able to hold a stable relationship with someone, while also fool a girl into thinking you're such a great guy. That honestly takes extreme talent and practice, but I feel so so sorry for your girlfriend. I really hope she never finds out, because I bet this would just crush her to tiny little pieces.

Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm even writing you this email. Well, I just wanted to let you know what an awful, terrible person you are. Also, your infidelity will catch up to you - always remember that what goes around comes right back around! Have a great rest of the semester.

P.S. Next time you consider cheating, I assume this isn't the first time you've done this, make sure to let the girl know when you are done using her instead of just blowing her off completely and making her feel like she did something wrong.

P.S.S. It is also extremely convenient that you blocked Erin on Facebook during this affair! Next time, just remember that the girl you're playing has friends.

Best,

Alessia