The Election Is Here

Finally, the time we have all been waiting for or not waiting for. As the nation has come together to watch debates, rallies, and different news channels, there has been controversy and drama stirred up between both political parties. Social media has been taken over by the many expressed opinions and views by people and debates have even taken place amongst people.

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

Like other elections, people declare the side they are for and stand by it. It is time to come together and watch as the new President will be announced. As the nerves build up, nails are being bitten, and anxiety levels are shooting out the roof, the countdown begins. Once the new President is elected, people will either show their happiness and loyalty to that candidate or people will express their anger and come up with all the reasons as to why their candidate should have won. Although the drama will continue, Facebook might go back to normal soon, people might become friends again, bets will be won or lost, and America will have to adapt to the change of the new President. This is not an article to share who I am voting for or not voting for, much less to say that I hope we are all prepared for what is about to take place. I do, however, hope everyone is voting and are contributing to what they believe is right. It’s known that everyone thinks differently, although some may agree with one another, but the wait is over and the election is here. Happy election week everyone!