8 Reasons You And Your Best Friend Are Lillian And Annie From Bridesmaids

You know you're best friends when you'd choke down a Jordan almond while dripping in sweat for them

211
Ileana's Movie Review: Bridesmaids

Lillian Donovan and Annie Walker are the epitome of best friends. Even though throughout the movie Bridesmaids, the two go through their fair share of drama-filled arguments, at the end of the day, they are closer than sisters. Many of us are fortunate enough to have a friendship similar to Lillian and Annie's: honest, supportive, and most importantly, hilarious. Here's why you and your best friend are just like Lillian and Annie!

1. You embrace each other's weirdness. Whether it's sticking raisins on your teeth to make them look rotten or awkwardly dancing your way out of a problematic situation, you're always down to goof off together.

2. You don't let any new girls ruin your bond. New friends are great, but you'll go to any length to prove that you are each other's best friends...like singing to a crowd of people you don't know, attempting to speak Spanish to prove your friendship, or staring deeply into each other's eyes for an awkward amount of time, nothing is too uncomfortable for you to prove that you are best friends.

3. Even if you smash their giant cookie and throw a temper tantrum in front of friends and family, they will always forgive you. You still may not get your party favor, but don't worry- your other friend already took six dogs and put them in her van.

4. You'll challenge a threateningly perfect new friend to a tennis match just to prove your worth. You may not play any better than the models in tampon commercials, but at least you "did something nice" and "bonded" with the enemy,

5. You're willing to face your fears for them. Even if that means failing by embarrassing yourself in front of the flight attendant, Stove, while pretending to be Mrs. Iglesias, and ultimately driving from Wyoming back home, your friend will appreciate the effort.

6. You're not afraid to be honest with each other. Sometimes that means telling your best friend that a guy isn't right for her (especially if he says she needs dental work) or admitting that that Brazilian food really did give everyone food poisoning, but you're just looking out for each other.

7. Even after a falling out, you'd still drop everything to be there for one another. Even in the worst of times, if your best friend goes missing from her apartment, you'd call the cop you have an awkward history with to find her...at her apartment, all because she's too attached to her bath tub. Sound crazy? Nope, you get it-- after all, you did sleep in there the night of your thirtieth birthday.

8. When it's all said and done, you really can communicate with just one look, and there's no one you'd rather hold on for one more day with.