Eggs: 4 Common Ways To Cook Eggs

Eggs: 4 Common Ways To Cook Eggs

Don't know about you but I am a big fan of eggs. It is actually fascinating to think that there are so many ways to cook eggs. Below are 4 ways to cook eggs. What's your favorite way to cook eggs?

6
Eggs: 4 Common Ways To Cook Eggs

1. Boil eggs

Boiled eggs are the easiest because you don't even need to crack the eggshell until you eat it. When you boil eggs, if you want a more firm kind of eggs, you should leave the eggs inside the boiling water for more than 10 minutes. And as you reduce the boiling time, the egg yolk will become more and more soft and liquidy.

2. Scrambled eggs

This is the American's favorite type of eggs. Scrambled eggs are easy to cook. Just blend the egg white and egg yolk and scramble the eggs while cooking on the pan. If you prefer hard scrambled eggs, just leave it on the pan a little longer. If you prefer soft scrambled eggs, just reduce the cooking time.

3. Omelets

Same as how you cook scrambled eggs, you get omelets by not scrambling the eggs in the pan. When the egg becomes flat, you can add more vegetables and other ingredients.

4. Sunnyside up

For sunny side up, you just need to crack the egg into the pan and wait for the egg to be cooked. If you want a more cooked egg, just flip the egg!