Effective decision-making and exquisite planning have made Andrew Ragusa a successful real estate businessman.

By accurately pouncing on the opportunities, Andrew Ragusa has become a successful mentor, wealth manager, and real estate businessman.

26

To become a successful businessman, one needs to have sumptuous determination to pursue one plan. Businessmen must also know when to pounce on an opportunity and when to pursue that. Making that decision is crucial, as that decides the quantum of success in the future. One such astute decision-maker is a real estate businessman Andrew-Paul Salvatore Ragusa.

Andrew's journey in the real estate business started by accident. Andrew completed his Bachelor's and Master's in healthcare administration and worked in the sector for ten years. But lack of growth and the boring job got the better of him, and he quit his job, remain unemployed for two years, and went into a depression. While scrolling through the internet for opportunities, he saw an ad for a real estate course on Groupon. He trusted his gut and go his temporary license to see if he can attain something in the field. His determination and convincing prowess got him his first deal in just three weeks and since then, Andrew didn't look back.

Andrew closed 10 real estate deals in his first year and was also awarded Top 40 under 40 from the Queen's courier. He saw the potential of the industry and exploited it to the fullest. He gave his customers 100% satisfaction, and since then, he has established himself as an ace real estate businessman. Andrew trusts his instincts, and just a month before the pandemic struck the world, he purchased four houses to start flipping houses. He was shaken due to the grim situation and worked out various strategies to flip these houses. With exquisite planning of funds, materials, and other costs, borrowing loans, etc. Andrew still managed to complete his task within the year and got his investors a return of 15-20%. He didn't profit from the deal but delivered what he promised to his investors. This raised his reputation as a successful wealth manager, and investors queued up before him to raise their earnings.

Andrew now is an accomplished wealth manager, real estate businessman who coaches others on increasing the wealth of investors. With effective decision-making, he has become a successful real estate businessman.

Follow him on Instagram