4 Easy Tasks To Start Your Day Off Great

Don't we all love good days?

42

Some days I feel on top of the world and some I feel like I am carrying it on my shoulders. These are some things tasks that I do each day to start it off on the right foot :)

1. Wake up early

I know how much of a struggle this can be, especially on those 8 AM mornings. But trust me, this is so beneficial. When you wake up early, concentration and productivity increase. This means that snoozing to get some extra Z's might not help you in the long run.

With extra time in the morning, you can make a cup of coffee or workout without feeling rushed. When I wake up early, I feel better about the approaching day and it helps me get prepared for my day full of classes.

2. Wash your face

This is the best thing to do in the morning. Your pillowcase holds a lot of germs and dead skin, so this helps wash it away. For those with oily skin, it helps prevent excess oil production. Plus, it wakes you up even more!

3. Plan out your day/week

In the mornings, I write down all the tasks that need to be completed within the day or even the whole week. When I am really feeling overwhelmed, I like to write a detailed plan of my day, including blocks of time when I am doing something. This helps me digest the incoming day and helps me schedule blocks so that I am not so swamped.

4. Wear a cute outfit

A girl with a bomb outfit can seize the day. When I really want to feel my best, I make sure I look my best. This includes a super cute outfit and *slight* makeup for me. When I take time and don't rush to get ready in the morning, it really makes my self confidence rise.