Let Me Help You Find Your Perfect Morning Routine

Let Me Help You Find Your Perfect Morning Routine And Make Waking Up In The Morning Easier

Waking up is hard, but not if you have something to look forward to.

94
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1540416822568-edab9487db77?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1050&q=80

I think everyone can agree that waking up in the morning is not the best feeling in the world. I know that I have always struggled with waking up, especially at early times and when I have to go to a boring class. Over the years, I have tried to make myself a morning person, and have found that there are a few things I always have to do to make my morning go smoothly.

My perfect morning routine starts at night. I get everything I need in check before I go to sleep. I pick out my outfit, pack my book bag and put my computer on the charger. I have learned that I sleep better if I know everything I need to do is in order. Once I am in bed, I try to go to sleep at a decent hour, even though that usually doesn't happen. I set my alarms and make sure my ringer is on so I can hear it.

When the morning comes and my alarm goes off, I immediately open my eyes. No rolling over, no snoozing your alarm.

I know some people think it's a bad habit, but I have to look at my phone. I check the weather and look to see if I got any emails while I was asleep. I get up about 45 minutes before I have to leave, but I never leave my bed without making it up, and once I am up, I go straight to the bathroom. I have found that washing my face in the morning just puts me in a bad mood because the water gets everywhere, so I just splash some water on my face and brush my teeth.

The next few things are what really gets me up in the morning.

I love to look out of my window and see the sunrise while I am doing my makeup. I also make my coffee and grab a protein bar or some yogurt, because breakfast is a big motivator of mine in the morning. Once I am ready, I get my already packed book bag and head out of the door.

It has taken me a very long time to find the perfect morning routine to really wake me up in the morning and get me going, especially because I have a roommate with a very different schedule. If I could, I would probably play a podcast or some energizing songs in the morning, but for now, I would say that my morning routine is pretty perfect.

I hope that you can take some things from my morning routine and see if they help motivate you to wake up in the morning. Don't forget to set your alarm!