Dwight Schrute Is My Favorite Character Out Of All Characters In “The Office!"

His plans to cause trouble in the office are what makes this TV show very hilarious.

774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8KmqaJvgpE

I recently watched clips of The Office. This TV show cracked me up a lot. I understand why a lot of people enjoy watching this TV show. Out of all characters, my favorite character is Dwight Schrute. Dwight is the funniest and scariest character in the TV show. His plans to cause trouble in the office are what makes this TV show very hilarious.

There are a lot of unforgettable scenes with Dwight Schrute. One unforgettable scene is when the workers and the boss in the office have to learn how to resuscitate an unconscious person by pumping a dummy. The workers and the boss sing and dance to “Stayin’ Alive” by Bee Gees. After the trainer says that they did not save the unconscious person, Dwight steps in to cut the dummy with a sharp knife. He slices through the dummy’s chest. Everyone is shocked by what he did. The scariest and funniest part is when he cuts off the dummy’s face and wears the dummy’s face on his face. Some workers scream while Stanley starts to feel sick. When an administrator asks him why he did that, Dwight’s excuse is that he thought that it was not realistic in the movie. When he did it just now, he realized that it felt realistic in real-life. When his boss, Michael, learns that the damage to the dummy will cost three thousand five hundred dollars, Michael defends Dwight to avoid the big payment.

Another unforgettable scene is when Dwight walks on the hot coal to get the regional manager job. Michael wants one worker to walk on the hot coal. Unfortunately, none of the workers wanted to walk on the hot coal because they are scared. Ironically, Michael is also scared of walking on the hot coal. As he hesitates more and more, Dwight volunteers to walk on the hot coal. Sadly, Michael says that he will not give Dwight the regional manager job. In reaction to what he said, Dwight puts his whole body on the hot coal. The workers are horrified by the sight of Dwight getting burned by the hot coal.

The last unforgettable is when Dwight sets the office on fire. Dwight recalls that he previously lectured on what to do during a fire drill. Because no one listened to his lecture, Dwight decides to teach them a lesson on fire drills by making them experience a real fire. The way everyone else in the office panicked is what makes this part in the TV show so funny. In the end, Dwight tells everyone that it was just a fire drill. In reaction to what he said, Stanley collapses because he took the fire drill very seriously. I do not blame them all for taking the fire drill seriously.

Without Dwight Schrute, The Office will not be as funny as it is.