10 Drinks That Will Get You Through College

The Top 10 Drinks That Will Get You Through Your Most Stressful Days In College

Coffee does wonders, but it sure doesn't have to work alone.

107

Everyone struggles. That's the bottom line of college really, we all have ups and downs and good and bad times.

What better to lift up the ol' student spirit than a good, refreshing drink? Now coffee really gets all the credit when it comes to University drink of choice, but who said a good glass of apple juice doesn't slap just as hard.

So, folks, I have compiled a list of the 10 drinks all college kids should stock their mini-fridges with in order to make it through. Get ready, its a juicy list.

1. Orange Juice

Everyone loves a good liquefied fruit, and which better to remind you of the good ol' days than OJ?

2. Chocolate Milk

Not only does it make your bones strong, but chocolate milk is also sure to cheer up any student in need. Personally, I recommend the Kroger chocolate milk, if you know you know.

3. Coffee

Enough said.

4. Water

Ya'll, water is So important to life. If you aren't drinking water, you're doing ti wrong.

5. Lemonade

Lemonade is not just a summer time drink, oh no, it's a year round problem solver in a glass.

6. Starbucks Refreshers

If there's a Starbucks on your campus, chances are you are a frequent drinker. As someone who doesn't like coffee, these boys have been my way to enjoy the long Starbucks lines and social aspect of getting coffee.

7. Water

I'll say it again, the more water you drink, the better you feel.

8. Tea

Almost better than coffee, there are so many benefits of tea and I guarantee a warm (or cold) glass of tea will brighten your day.

9. Water again

Ladies! Water!

10. More water

For real, this is just a water ad. Drink water. Buy a reusable water bottle, be a good citizen, drink some fresh water.