Everyone Should Know And Understand This William Longgood Quote

It is important that you take your dreams and find the ones that are realistic to pursue in your life.
580

"Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination." A wonderful life quote by William Longgood that I enjoy so much.

I felt the need to share this quote with all of you because of the volume it speaks. It’s not always the words that are important, but the way they are worded and read. I feel as if this quote opens your eyes to one part of what it takes to achieve success in your life.

Everyone should have dreams; big and little, realistic and unrealistic, powerful and dull. It is important that you take your dreams and find the ones that are realistic to pursue in your life.

Once you have picked a dream you want to live up to, you must find and keep the dedication to work at this dream no matter the circumstances. Anyone can have a dream, but no dream will come true unless you put the work in to make it happen.

If you do not have the true dedication to making your dreams come true, then they never will and you will settle for what is given to you. This is why this quote stands true.