Difference between dreaming and believeing
Life Stages

Dreams Are Realities, We Just Have To Pursue Them

Believe in yourself and anything is possible.

134

Would you take a risk if you had to to make one of your dreams a reality? Have you ever had a goal or dream and you kept putting it off but the more times you talked about it out loud the more it sounded good, yet you were hesitant to follow through?

Sometimes the dream might feel like it is not the right time to pursue it. This might sound cliché, but life is short, so take the risk. Anything is possible if you have a good support system and you put your mind to it. A quote that I like is: "If you believe you can, you can. If you believe you can't, then, well you can't." This is a quote by Celestine Chua. The biggest part of any dream is believing in yourself. If you first don't believe in yourself then nothing is possible, and how do you expect others to believe in you?

Something to remember is that each dream is a process and has goals. Another phrase we probably hear is: "Rome was not built in a day." So whatever your goal is, remember to have patience with yourself and the journey the dream is taking you on.

Miracles happen every day, but they don't happen when you're just sitting around and fantasying about the dream you have. Dreams take hard work and dedication. I also like the quote, "If one door closes another one opens." This quote has put so much meaning into my life and I believe it can in yours also.

We live in a land of possibilities, so no matter how big or small your dream may be, it is possible to fulfill it. It is OK if your dream fails or if you have failures while completing it; that is normal — no one is perfect. We just have to remember to try and try again and not give up.