7 Dream Vacations To Inspire You To Keep Working Hard
Mental Health

7 Dream Vacations That Will Inspire You To Keep Working Hard

Just a list of dream vacations I like to think of going on after I achieve my goals.

101
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7775/30164746141_c73bc52ab5_o.jpg

College can be a really overwhelming place to be. You're out of high school where life was planned out for you, but you don't have a job or a career yet. You're stuck in this middle ground of being a child and being the person you have always wanted to be. Because of this, thoughts start creeping into your head about why you're taking the classes you are or if you can even handle the life that you've been dreaming of. When these negative thoughts start creeping into my head, I like to think of dream vacations that I would want to take. Then it reminds me that I'll be able to finally go on at least one of these if I keep working hard for the life I want.

1. Me time at the Maldives.

I swear that I'm a people person, but a dream self-care vacation of mine is to go to the Maldives by myself. I would stay in a little house on the water with a glass floor. I'd bring my books and my phone and a speaker and spend at least three days taking in the crystal clear water.

2. Family vacation on a European cultural cruise.

Viking River Cruises are luxurious cruises where you can discover Europe, parts of Asia and parts of Africa. I always imagined that I would take my parents and sister on one of these cruises and we would spend almost two weeks floating down a river in the middle of Europe, exploring different countries and learning about their cultures.

3. Best friends take on Peru.

Peru has a beautiful Incan history that has always been intriguing to me. Machu Picchu is the most famous tourist attraction in Peru, and it's always been a dream to go there and explore the city with my best friend. And then, explore the rest of what Peru has to offer of course!

4. Lay under the stars and the northern lights of Ireland

The Northern Lights are a collision of gas particles that this girl can get with. Seeing this simple phenomenon with a boyfriend or girlfriend would be one of the most romantic experiences I can think of. And in a country like Ireland, nonetheless!

5. Explore the beauties of Botswana.

Botswana is an African country right above South Africa, known for its beautiful plant and animal life. I always imagined coming here with my sister and experiencing the incredible nature and culture that Botswana has to offer.

6. Gaze upon the pyramids of Giza.

These three pyramids have been a symbol for beauteous Egypt for as long as I can remember. I want to see these structures with my family and learn about the rich history of ancient Egypt and their emperors and empresses.

7. The Galapagos Islands.

As an animal admirer, the Galapagos Islands have always been a dream of mine. I want to see the sea lions and turtles. Better yet, I dream of being to touch one!

Now, it's time to get back to work so I can go to maybe one of these destinations one day!