If I Dream Of Anything In The World I Would

Travel on a tour of the country in an old fashioned VW bus with my best friends in the world, going to every music festival there ever was.

28
Veronica Connly

This is my dream and I hope to make it happen one day. Although I dream of many other things. Things that are perhaps less "dream-like". I dream of change and development growth and a continued zest for life that I believe I obtain.

I have a passion for experiences. I have a zest for life that I never want to lose. I truly believe life is way too short to not follow your blood pumping, skin crawling, good bump causing dreams. So what is a dream? Yes, I know they are so cliche. Some dream of becoming professional athletes while other dreams of lives where they were 100% authentically themselves.

I dream of lots of things. I dream of growth for myself and for challenges. I dream of experiences that challenge every joint in my body yet I grow. I continue to grow and become the version of myself that I can achieve. I want to continue to see the world differently and encourage my desire to learn and challenge the way I look at everyday tasks.

I would love to have a lime green VW bus, like from the '70s. OMG. That is my dream. Haha, sometimes I believe that I was born in the wrong generation. We would go to every music festival that has ever happened since 1969's Woodstock. I would be able to see all of my favorite bands and singers.

I could jam with Kurt Cobain in "Nirvana", sing with John Phillips from "the Mamas and Papas", dance alongside Daniel Ceaser, be in a moshpit at "BROCKHAMPTON", rediscovering myself each step of the way. One thing I would do is ask for one piece of advice. I would ask Amy Winehouse how in the world she could sing "Valerie" with such talent.

I would want to know the ins and outs of life and music. Two utterly amazing things that have helped shaped me to become the person I am. I would drink coffee alongside them and just enjoy life. I would take notes and take in every moment of this experience. I would hope to learn something from such amazing talents in the industry.

Music festivals are perhaps my favorite events in the world. Amazing outfits paired with extraordinaire music and vegan food trucks. I mean what is better than listening to Jack White while eating a fried avocado. Nothing, really. I feel most authentically me and hope to continue to feel that throughout my life.