Why You Should Download Groupon

Why You Should Download Groupon

If you are looking for an app that has great deals on so many things, this is for you!

11
Why You Should Download Groupon
http://www.galassiab2b.com/

Recently, I saw one of those annoying advertisements pop up on the side of my web page. This particular advertisement, however, proved to be different as I was intrigued when I saw it. The ad was for Groupon, which I had heard of before but never used. It was featuring a great deal, so I took the marketers bait and clicked on it. After that, I was hooked!

I started browsing the website and realized they had so much to offer! So I went ahead and just downloaded the app onto my phone so I could look at it daily, and honestly I do! I receive emails every day on their latest deals and that always draws me in and I end up looking at endless amounts of products and places on the app! In all seriousness, whoever does marketing and advertising for Groupon, job well done my friend!

The section that interests me the most is probably the restaurants. I am always looking for new places to eat whether it be fast food, dessert, or a nice dinner, Groupon is always offering a deal on something! I have also been able to discover new restaurants by using this app so whether I get a deal or not, at least I can look into new places to go to eat! The best part is they are all local unless I specify otherwise.

My second favorite section is called, “Things to Do.” Remaining true to its name, this section offers an array of activities that are different from your typical weekend routine. They offer things such as Wine Tours and Tastings, scuba diving experiences, kickboxing, and paint nights. These activities are usually discounted at around 50% off, which can give anyone to try new things without breaking the bank! Also when you just need to relax or pamper yourself, head on over to the “Beauty and Spa,” section where you can find deals on massages, hair cuts, manicures at certain nail salons, and tanning. Again, most of these can be found as being marked down by 50%! These deals can be too good to pass up!

When you are feeling stressed and need to daydream about vacation, head over to the “Getaways,” section. Offering a wide variety of trips such as weekend trips, tropical getaways, or European explorations, Groupon has you covered! Of course, it is very important to read the fine print in this section, but if you can find a deal that fits your schedule, then this is a great opportunity to take advantage of!

Finally, the other sections offered in this application are simply for your shopping pleasures. You can look for something specific to see if it is offered on there or just browse and see their top or featured deals. They have many categories to choose from including clothing, accessories, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and so much more. The options seem to be endless and I always check group on first now when shopping online for something.

Any college student knows and understands the struggle of living on a strict budget. Groupon allows you to continue to treat yourself while not having to worry about spending too much! It is also a great way to think of new things to do so you’re not bored stuck doing the same things all of the time! So if you haven't yet, download the Groupon app (it's free) and start feeling great about yourself when you find that great deal and hit buy!