Don't Wait For The Love You Want, Create It

Create love in everything you do and you'll never miss out again.

115
Jada Bruce

When you hear the word "love," "significant other" may be one of the first things that pop into your mind. But that is not all love is limited to.

Love is an experience that is not tied to one hobby, hidden in one food you cannot get enough of, or even attached to that one person you cannot live without.

Love is limitless, and it exists wherever and whenever you create it.

I managed to find love in places I never knew I could.

I found love in freely expressing myself in writing with no limitations and no judgment.

The feeling writing creates stirs a joy in my life that is irreplaceable. The words I write express themselves - they do not dictate my feelings, but rather act as water that nourishes my ever-growing tree of life.

I found love in a mutually supportive environment.

While your significant other could be someone who creates a supportive environment for you, that is far from the only place love can be created! Having people in your life who support your talents and do not suppress their tone of voice when they root for you… they help create an environment where love can reach its full potential.

I found love in meditation and self-reflection.

Sitting in meditation has helped me cultivate the love I want in my life. Implementing self-reflection into my daily practices allows me to understand what my emotions are and focus on the emotions I want to generate throughout my daily practices.

I found love in self-care.

Self-care is where the real work of creating love begins. Sometimes practicing self-care is more than just a face mask or a nap. Self-care often includes challenging yourself to new heights. When you become fully aware of what you are capable of, you become a house for love to grow and be present in every word you speak and every action you take.

Of course, creating love is beyond just a simple bullet point list. Encouraging yourself and creating a space of unlimited happiness can evoke spaces and feelings of love that you would never imagine.

Love is created wherever we intend to create it and nurture it.

Love is not a black-and-white image that is to be read one day. Love is a picture just waiting for you to paint it however you like.

So the next time you find yourself stuck between love and a hard place, remember that love is what you create it to be and what you choose to make of it.