Don't be Quick to Blame Other People

Don't be Quick to Blame Other People

We're often quick to judge, but can we really say who's to blame?

244

For every situation, someone is to blame. And whether it's in our personal lives or celebrity related, we always feel the need to pick a side.

But are we qualified to point fingers?

The current Kardashian drama plaguing the news has inspired many opinionated posts, from both Media outlets as well as ordinary folks at home. Everyone has chosen a side, viciously attacking the character of Khloe Kardashian, Tristen Thompson, and Jordyn Woods.

The individuals behind the rant-like tweets, defaming those involved, seem to forget that celebrities are real people. They go through regular issues normal people face daily, the only difference is that their personal business automatically becomes public knowledge.

Think of all of the unwanted opinions you receive from friends and family, now multiply that by 10's of thousands.

The actions and choices of those in the public eye are constantly scrutinized, and everyone seems to have an opinion.

In the midst of trying to figure out who's to blame, we dehumanize those in the public eye. And before we know it, we're judging the family and friends in our own lives.

When someone you know is going through a hard time, it's so easy to draw conclusions as to why this is happening to them, and what they should do about it.

"They should leave him"

"They should have never…"

"I would never…"

All are opinionated statements we've all said at least once in our life, and maybe they shouldn't have left out mouths in the first place.

Hold back when it comes to making bold claims about the lives of others. Until you're in their situations, you don't truly know how they are feeling and you therefore judge their actions.

Instead of assigning blame, have compassion. Be understanding and put yourself in their shoes.

media1.giphy.com