Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

Dreams and aspirations are achievable if you believe in them.
53

I'm going to tell you a little story — one in which a girl has two choices. She can either continue to fight for her wildest dreams and aspirations, or she can fall into the never-ending pit of hands that hold her back. She only has a few seconds to decide. If she takes too long, she will default to the standard failure.

What will she do, you ask? Well, that's a good question. You see, this person has been each and every one of you at some point or another in your life. You have faced a crossroads where you must choose to follow your dreams or to listen to everyone that's telling you that you aren't good enough or that you can't be this or that.

I hope that you listened to what your heart wanted. I hope that you took on the challenges of fulfilling your dreams completely. Through each step, you fought, strived, and clawed your way to the next, taking down anyone in your path to success. I hope you received everything you've ever wanted after working so hard for it.

If you are at this split right now, listen to me. You are your own person and you deserve to be happy. Don't let anyone hold you back from following your dreams.

If you have no one to fall back on and are scared of failure, use that to push you forward. Face your fears head-on with nothing to lose. You will become a fierce warrior that didn't give up.

If you think you have an obligation to someone, whether that be a family member or a higher authority, it will be hard, but you make your own choices, not them.

People will tell you every single day to hold back or wait for the right opportunity. They will tell you that you will never be able to handle a big city or you won't make it as the CEO of a company. They will try to convince you to give up your dreams of owning a farm or traveling the world. You can do whatever you put your mind to and you can start today. This may be the only chance you get.

You will start small and you will face challenges that you didn't see coming. You will fall onto your back and have to get back up and try again. Never give up. Always keep striving for that end goal. Keep pushing yourself harder and harder until dreams become reality. Keep pushing until you're looking at the skyline from the apartment you just bought. Keep pushing until the entire arena is sold out and screaming for you to come onstage.

Make giving up not an option. You control your future, not the other way around. Tell your haters to kiss your ass. You can become anything you want and I hope you know that.