Don't Call Me Beautiful

We all love to hear it, "oh wow you're so beautiful." We all love a good compliment when we are least expecting it from that hot guy walking down the street but remember, we are more than our looks. If you want to make a connection with a women, if your looking to be someone in our lives forever, don't call us beautiful.

Call us intelligent, riveting, mind numbing, amazing, anything but beautiful. To be looked at is one thing, but to be seen is completely different. To love a women and only find her beautiful is insulting to the idea of love. You should be so amazed by the words that leave her mouth and the movements her body makes when she preforms simple task like drinking coffee or answering the phone. Know the sparkle that lives in her eye when she talks about the things she's passionate about and you will know the true meaning of love.

In the age we live in beauty is measured by the depth of our curves and not the depths of our souls and this is where we miss out on the star crossed connections we could have with the people that are supposed to love us. Women are more than the contour of their cheeks and the arch or their brows, we are made of thoughts, ideas, and wisdom that deserves to be noticed, loved, and accepted.

To love me only for my beauty, is to disrespect me in the deepest way possible. I find myself to be full of reasons to be loved with eyes closed. Speak to me and truly listen don't watch the way my mouth moves that excites you, but listen to the words that come from my lips and let those lead you to excitement. Step back and watch me live a life that I love, a life filled with passion and let those passions be the curves that you fall in love with. Please, don't call me beautiful.

So ladies remember, love yourselves and look the way that makes you feel like a Goddess, but notice that way the ones that give you attention give it. Watch and note if they stare into your eyes, looking to connect with your soul through the conversations you have about everything that moves you, that is love. If they stare blankly onto your body as if looking at a prize and nothing more, move on. Love can move mountains and send you over the moon if it is real. Do not settle for anyone who loves you solely for the beauty you were blessed with but look for that someone who will love you for everything you have become throughout your life thus far. Love will love every scar and every nick in your heart and personality, every experience that has shaped your opinion on life. That is love and that is what you honestly deserve.