11 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Friends

"Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way." - Quentin Tarantino

5
Isabella Glover

"When I am down and oh my soul so weary, when troubles come and my heart burdened be. Then I am still and wait here in the silence, until you come and sit a while with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong, when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up, to more than I can be." When the great Josh Groban sings this song, most people think of some simple human being who has helped them grow into the person they are. When I hear this song, rather when I play it on repeat, all I can think about is one single gal. She is caring. She is affectionate. I light up her life the minute I walk through the door and she does the same to me. Her name is Jazzy Pickles. My dear, sweet child is the most important thing in my life and I have never had a single companion better than her. Just to prove her greatness to you, here are some of her most endearing qualities.

1. She is always excited to see me.

I am not kidding, she will literally pee her pants just because I am in her presence. That is a sign of true friendship.

2. She has that calm, chill side too.

She is not always wild and crazy. She is the perfect balance of peaceful and psychotic.

3. She knows how important it is to become good friends with my good friends.

She knows how to look damn cute and curious doing it too.

4. Okay, maybe she's not perfect.

Sometimes she will choose your Pepaw over you, but that is just what makes her so down to earth.

5. She will not tolerate any sort of trickery or mischief.

Oh, boy, does she know that this sir is up to no good. Jazzy Pickles is not going to take that crap, no siree.

6. She is determined to give you her company, whatever the price.

The price here just so happens to be her dignity and all for what, a simple game of scrabble with you?This here is true friendship, I daresay.

7. She will pose for pictures even if she thinks you look like a basic idiot and a fool.

The disdain is apparent in her eyes.

8. She barks at me frequently, "you are the joy of my life and I love you so dearly!"

Friends are supposed to be your biggest fans, aren't they?

9. She will do what I want, but she knows how to take advantage of the situation for herself.

Good friends have a mind of their own. They will go hiking with you when you ask them, but they will also mark their territory as they so please.

10. She is feisty and keeps me humble.

Whenever she feels I am getting to high on myself or even too high on her, she will do whatever she can to take me down a notch. I am so appreciative to have such a pal.

11. She is not afraid to ask the tough questions.

Here she was saying "why are you the way that you are?"