Do Not Be Afraid To Spread The Good News

The key to someone elses prison may be locked in the testimony you are afraid to tell.

37
Facebook

As a devoted Christian, I am called to spread the word. I am called to share my testimony so that it may touch and encourage another. I am called to give my all to spreading the love for the Lord that I have grown to know.

There are so many people in the world who are lost. There are so many people in this world who are hurting. We as Christians should strive to lower these numbers. We do not have the power to take away others pain but we do know the one who can and we should lead these people in the right direction. There are so many people who have never even heard the great news of the gospel. There are so many people out there searching for this sense of peace that only God can give.

Since starting college, I have had the wonderful opportunity of getting to know some wonderful girls from Burma. These girls have been such a blessing to me and have taught me so much. I know that they are saved and have been blessed to hear the good news, but some people in there country are not that lucky. Missionaries all over the world are out spreading the gospel, are you? It is our job to get this news out anyway we can.

Now, of course not everyone can go overseas to share the gospel. However, everyone can do something! You never know what opportunity may lie in front of you just in your local community. You can not help everyone but everyone can help someone. Just by sharing the word to one person, it can spread to hundreds of people. Word travels fast in this age that we live in.

Let's stop the gossiping and spread the love of Christ! Let's talk about the way God has worked through our own personal lives for your testimony can move mountains. I have always been afraid of sharing my testimony. I have been afraid of judgement from others, but I am not ashamed for I know who holds my future. The key to someone elses prison may be locked up in the testimony you are afraid to tell. Do not be afraid to share the good news; I promise someone is dying to hear it! Do not conform to the ways of this world. Always share your story and your God with a smile! Let others know how blessed you are to serve a loving God! Pray for others, strive to be a vessel for God, and love others as Christ loves you. We can make the world a better place if we only try!

Matthew 28: 19-20: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”