Healthy Brunch Options
food

A Good Brunch Doesn’t Have To Take Hours Or Leave You Feeling Like A Million Pounds

Cady Haron was talking about brunch when she said the limit does not exist.

49
https://unsplash.com/photos/y3aP9oo9Pjc

If brunch food isn't your favorite type of food, you're wrong.

From savory dishes like omelets, quiches, and hash brown casseroles; to sweet treats like french toast, cinnamon rolls, and Belgian waffles, the limit does not exist when it comes to the brunch menu.

Who doesn't love a good brunch? The answer is no one. We all love brunch and should practice enjoying it more often! However, brunch can be a hassle to set up especially if you're hosting a ton of people. Not to mention the slumped feeling you can have after indulging in a ton of greasy, fatty foods.

With these quick, healthy recipes you'll be turning brunch into a new tradition with your friends. And there's even a mimosa bar to indulge in!

So grab your aprons and let's get cooking!

1. Healthy Egg Muffin Cups

First on the agenda are the healthy egg muffins that make for a perfect brunch staple.

I've made these for tailgate brunches and they have always been a crowd favorite! You can accommodate for everyone by mixing it up with different flavors in the individual cups. Bacon and cheese, ham and cheese, all veggie, the possibilities are endless!

Next, you'll want to get started on the muffin tin pancakes!

2. Muffin Tin Pancakes

One of my personal favorites because this recipe gives you tons of freedom to add specialty ingredients to mix it up! Not to mention it is one of the easiest, quickest recipes for pancakes out there. No huge mess and no anxiously watching the pan for bubbles to indicate when to flip that flapjack!

3. Perfect Bacon

Brunch isn't complete without the bacon, of course!

If you love bacon, here's one of the tastiest (and simplest) recipes out there. It just goes the extra mile. There's nothing better than a sweet and savory combo, complete with the satisfying crunch of fresh bacon.

4. Nutritious Pancakes

Love pancakes but not the guilt? This protein-filled alternative recipe will be sure to fulfill all the pancake cravings!

Using the bananas and oats as a substitution for pancake mix eliminates a ton of unnecessary calories while adding a ton of flavor! Try adding mini chocolate chips, blueberries, or walnuts in them for even more flavor!

Finally, set up the ultimate crowd-pleaser!

5. The DIY Mimosa Bar

This DIY bar will let your guests mix-and-match their preferred juice and fresh fruit with bubbly champagne! A wonderful addition to a flawless brunch, this bar is packed with options. Even if you're hosting to those who don't drink, simply leave the champagne out! Not only is this recipe available to personalize, but it's also a definite hot incorporation!

Feel free to add in your favorites when cooking up a fun brunch for friends and family! Hopefully, this will give you the inspiration to get the ball rolling and help inspire you to host your own unforgettable brunch! After all, we could all use a break from reality to clink glasses with our best mates! Enjoy your unique, healthy brunch this summer!

This article was written in tandem with Nicolette Giambalvo.