20 Things LESS Exciting Than Hearing 'Dixieland Delight' Again At Bryant-Denny

Yes, "Dixie" is free but have you ever thought about what would students dread to face on campus too?

11292

Freeing "Dixieland Delight" was probably more exciting to Alabama fans than winning a national championship. OK, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but nothing will ever beat the feeling of the fourth quarter of the Missouri game and hearing the first beat of that song.

If you don't believe me, here are 20 things that were LESS exciting than hearing "Dixieland Delight" playing at Bryant Denny Stadium.

1. Finding a good parking spot on campus

2. Waking up and seeing that your class is cancelled 

3. Seeing free T-shirts being passed out

4. Getting an A on a midterm

5. Receiving free food

6. Going to bed before 12 midnight

7. Doing all your homework BEFORE class

8. When your parents deposit money in your bank account

9. Thanksgiving/Christmas/Spring and summer break

10. A gameday in the South

11. Seeing a dog on campus

12. Going to Starbucks and seeing no line

13. Finding the exact quizlet you need

14. Walking in to a class prepared for a test

15. Working out... in college...

16. Talking to your parents on the phone

SEE ALSO: 23 Things You Call Your Mom For In College

17. Facetiming an old friend from back home

18. Getting a care package from your parents

19. Being well rested 

20. Winning a national championship

In case you forgot, these were things that don't even compare to hearing "Dixieland Delight" and actually singing it to the top of your lungs with thousands of people. Now that "Dixie" is free, maybe Alabama fans will now stay for all four quarters.