Disney+ Has Arrived And Everyone Has Gone Crazy

On November 12, The Walt Disney Corporation launched its own official streaming service called "Disney+" which contains hundreds of movies and TV shows. The app includes works from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic all for only $7 a month. This is one of the cheapest streaming services out right now, as Netflix and Hulu both cost about $13 a month. Because of it's low price and all the nostalgia that comes with it, subscribers went crazy when the app finally launched with all their old favorite movies and shows. Because of the mass demand and all of the people signed up, the Disney Plus app contained a few technical difficulties the first few hours after its initial launch, which the company was not prepared for.

So now that everything is right with the world since the app is working properly, what all is on Disney+ that makes it worth our while? In all honesty, there may be TOO many beloved shows and movies on there. When looking through the lists of shows and movies, you can found numerous things you love before you even get passed the Cs. It's hard to pick out what you want to watch first! They have movies for any time of the year and any emotion you may be feeling. All 4 Halloweentowns, all the Home Alone movies, High School Musical 1, 2, AND 3, the original Beauty and the Beast, you name it! If you can think of it, it's more than likely on the app ready to be watched by you.

Enough about movies, the TV shows are also filled with huge waves of nostalgia. The app contains shows from new Disney Channel, which a lot of us '90's babies don't really care about, but old school Disney Channel has also made a comeback. Some TV series include Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, any TV shows that remind you of all the good childhood memories. With the launch of this app, millennials are not wanting to do any of their adulthood responsibilities and just lay in bed and binge-watch for the next few weeks. I, myself, being one of these people, going to school and work just became a LOT harder.

If you don't already have a subscription, go to https://www.disneyplus.com/ to begin a free seven day trial. Trust me, it's so worth it.