15 Disney Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Fairytale Love

15 Disney Quotes That'll Make You Believe In That Fairytale Love — So If It's Anything Less, You'll Let It Go

Each has taught me more about love than any rom-com could.

134

At the heart of every Disney movie sits a story of everlasting love. A Disney film would essentially be nothing without the aspect of timeless, incredible love. We heard the love stories and quotes of princesses and furry friends throughout our childhood, but now as adults, we can relate to the words of true love even more.

Whether the following quotes are said by Aladdin or Winnie the Pooh, they all hold truly romantic words. Each has taught me more about love than any rom-com could and each one has taught me that I deserve nothing less than a fairytale.

1. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." - Pocahontas

via GIPHY

2. "This is love. You’re not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I’ve looked.” - Aladdin

via GIPHY

3. “I knew at once that you were meant for me. Deep in my soul, I know that I’m your destiny.” - Mulan

via GIPHY

4. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” - Frozen

via GIPHY

5. “Yes, you’ll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more.” -Tarzan

via GIPHY

6. “All at once everything is different, now that I see you.” - Tangled

via GIPHY

7. “So this is love, so this is what makes life divine.” - Cinderella

via GIPHY

8. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” - Winnie the Pooh

via GIPHY

9. “You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!” - Peter Pan

via GIPHY

10. "When you smile, it's pure perfection. It shines through everything you do." - The Little Mermaid

via GIPHY

11. “I wouldn’t have nothing if I didn’t have you.” - Monsters, Inc.

via GIPHY

12. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” - The Princess and the Frog

via GIPHY

13. "My heart keeps singing, of one love, only for you." - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

via GIPHY

14. "Anywhere I go, I'm home if you are there beside me." - The Lion King

via GIPHY

15. “Love is a song that never ends.” - Bambi

via GIPHY

All of these quotes come from beautiful stories and with them in mind, I've been lucky enough to find my own fairytale.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.