Devilishy Delightful Halloween Playlist

Devilishy Delightful Halloween Playlist

Halloween Playlist

28
Devilishy Delightful Halloween Playlist

For those of us throwing a dastardly delightful Halloween bash, we all know that the playlist is huge part of the party, it sets the mood for the entire night. This article will be listing some great playlist options for your spectacularly spooky night.

1. This is HalloweenA classically spooky piece from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare before Christmas. This song is suitable for all ages and catchy a song as all hallows eve can produce.
  2. I put a spell on You This song is a perfect song for a Halloween party, again good for all ages. It’s up to you if you’d prefer to play the Screamin Jay Hawkins version or Bette Midler’s though. In my opinion that is a tough decision.
  3. Jump in the LineThis song is arguably not a Halloween song, but you know why it’s listed if you have ever seen Beetlejuice. How could you not love Winona Ryder’s lip syncing skills.
  4. Time WarpIf you have ever seen Rocky Horror picture show you know why this song is here. If you haven’t the movie though this song if pretty much the electric slide of Halloween lovers.
  5. DerangedThis song is by Coheed and Cambria, it has a great rock sound to it, which is great for any party. This song is supposedly about The Joker and Batman. To bring this song to a boil it is basically The Joker describing to Batman how they need each other and how they are both the same.
  6. ThrillerThis sing is a very prominent classic for this holiday. No Halloween party would be complete without the perfect homage to Halloween and the King of Pop.
  7. Highway to HellA great song to play for those of us that love rock and Halloween. AC/DC knew how to rock out a song worthy of a witchy party.
  8. SuperstitionHere is a more laid back song for your putrid playlist. Nothing like some superstition for a Halloween bash.
  9. DisturbiaHere’s to all our Rhianna lovers out there. This song is her deliciously devilish single that scared us all back in our middle school days.
  10. Somebodies Watching MeNothing like a song to induce paranoia into your party guests. Have them leave feeling followed. A great choice for any Spooky playlist.
  11. The Addams Family We all know that creepy and kooky family we all love so much. Make Wednesday Proud and honor her family at your creepy and kooky get together. A great lighthearted number for any spooky party.
  12. HauntedLet’s go back in time to the happy days when Evanescence was still releasing albums. This song is a great selection to satisfy your craving of Amy Lee’s haunting voice and at the same time have a great song for your party.Well I hope thus list of delightfully horrifying songs makes your Halloween party the talk of the town. Have a great Halloween, and stay spooky.
From Your Site Articles