Having Depression Come In And Out Of Your Life

Depression can come and go, and when it comes it's really a struggle

136

Having Depression is no joke, especially when it's a come and go process. At one point in your life, you may be the happiest you've ever been and the next you can feel like you're at your all time low again. It's like a high and low in life, one minute can be the absolute best and the next can be the absolute worst. It's just a matter of how you handle it.

Whether your depression is seasonal or there constantly, dealing with depression is no joke. It can cause you do not want to do anything or just wanting to sleep all the time. You can show no interest in things you used to love or struggle with the goals that you want to accomplish. Depression is like a funk. It can be a struggle to go to work, go to class, or simply just trying to get out of bed some days.

Having depression come in and out is difficult because at one point you could find something you really enjoy doing and the next you could not want anything to do with it anymore or struggle to find the time to do it because you'd rather just do nothing. You may find yourself struggling to do simple things like studying or even spending time with loved ones and friends. You may find yourself not wanting to be with certain people because they just don't understand how it is or how it feels. Which can be extremely frustrating all the time. You need to do what's best for you, especially when dealing with depression.

When dealing with depression, there are so many ways to help it. Some people listen to music, go to the gym, write, or do artwork. Finding something that will help you get through the bad days is what will help you get out of this funk. It'll help you look forward to something each and every day. Even the little things such as making your bed or cleaning your room can help. Finding something that works for you is the best way to help fight depression.

Having depression can be very hard on a person, especially with everything else in life going on. So don't be afraid to make yourself your number one priority and do the things you need to do to better yourself. And spending some time alone to just relax is okay also, sometimes people need some time to themselves to figure things out and to find yourself. Don't be afraid of the decisions you have to make to do things for yourself. Self-love is an important part in life and finding yourself and what makes you happy can really help with depression.