A Definitive Ranking of Luke Bryan's Spring Break Songs

257

Every year, country musician Luke Bryan is known for putting out spring break EPs that feature a handful of feel-good, beach-approved spring break songs. However, Bryan stated that this year’s album will be his last Spring Break album. The EP entitled "Spring Break… Checkin’ Out" will be released on March 10, and a few days after the release Bryan will also be putting on a free concert at Panama City Beach to thousands of college spring break-goers.

Spring breakers across the country have identified with these songs over the years, so it is hard to believe that this is the last album. In honor of the anthems, here is a list ranking all of Luke Bryan’s spring break songs.

20. "In Love with the Girl"
It is not necessarily a bad song, but the beat does not particularly scream “Spring Break.”

19. "Cold Beer Drinker"

18. "Take My Drunk A$$ Home"
…we get it Luke. It’s time to take your drunk a$$ home.

17. "Shore Thing"

16. "Are You Leaving With Him"

15. "Wild Weekend"

14. "Night One"
This is a good song because it brings a new perspective to the typical vacation romance. We all wish we could have met that one particular person sooner on the trip.

13. "The Sand I Brought to the Beach"

12. "Shake the Sand"

11. "Good Lookin’ Girl"

10. "Spring Break-Up"
If you experience some drama over spring break, do not worry. Luke knows how you feel.

9. "Buzzkill"

8. "If You Ain’t Here To Party"

7. "Sorority Girl"
This is a classic Luke Bryan spring break song. If you are in a sorority you are sure to love it — especially if your sorority is mentioned.

6. "Love in a College Town"

5. "She Get Me High"

4. "Just a Sip"

3. "Little Bit Later On"
Little Bit Later On is such a feel good anthem. This song is sure to get the party started.

2. "Like We Ain’t Ever"
This song cracks the top of the list because it is a good reminder of how great it is to be with all of your friends celebrating good times. Do not take these moments for granted.

1. "Suntan City"
There really was no contest with this song. This song encompasses everything that is spring break and more. It is hard not to sing and dance along while you are sipping on a drink by the beach.

"Spring Break…Checkin’ Out" will feature some of the songs from above and will also include five new tracks: “My Ol’ Bronco," "Games,” “Spring Breakdown,” “Checkin’ Out” and “You and The Beach.”

Luke Bryan, your spring break songs will truly be missed, but as you turn to a new page in your life, college students and many others will continue to rage to your songs for many spring breaks to come.