What is Love?

What is Love?

You might be thinking about it all wrong

13
What is Love?

Let's talk about love. Love is beautiful. Every human is capable of love. It can be given. It can be received. It can be felt. A lot of humans forget that they can give love, though. They’ll spend their lives forgetting to receive it too. Now, they might think they're feeling love, but certain people have got love all wrong and this makes them seem cold to the people around them that are feeling love.

Love. It's caring for someone or something even when it makes no sense. It's continually putting the needs of that person or thing first even when it's hard. “4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”(1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV)

The purpose of this article is to remind you firstly that love is something that you need to remember to give, receive, and feel and secondly (through pictures of animals) I want to spread some love to you! If you're reading this article, I love you, God loves you, and so do a lot of adorable animals.

This adorable puppy just wants to cuddle~

Otters!

1 Kitty, 2 kitty, 3 kitty

Penguin families~

Birds huddling together

More cuddling! But with bunnies.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur~

And finally, who doesn't love red pandas?

I hope these pictures make you just as happy as they make me! Go out and show someone love today. Give hugs to the people who are close to you. Every moment is precious in life. If you have an opportunity to love someone and to receive love, take it.