Deep Talk Questions To Ask Your Partner

40 'Deep-Talk' Questions To Ask Your Partner

For those 'deep-talk' kind of nights.

772
https://unsplash.com/photos/B6iHcrsxnKE

Whether it's the beginning of a new relationship or a few years into one, deep talks are great moments for any couple to get to know each other on a more meaningful level. Check out these 40 interesting questions to ask your partner on your next date night, cuddle sesh or casual text convo:

1. What is your earliest memory?

2. If you could go back in time to give yourself advice, what moment of your life would it be and what would you tell yourself?

3. Who or what has had the most impact on you as a person?

4. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made, and what did you learn from it?

5. What was the best mistake you’ve ever made? (One that turned out really well)

6. Describe yourself in a color.

7. What are your biggest insecurities?

8. What do you value the most in a relationship?

9. What have you struggled the most with throughout your life?

10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

12. What would be your perfect day?

13. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told?

14. If your life had been recorded since day one, but you could only choose one hour of footage to go back and watch, which scenes would you choose?

15. Where do you see yourself in five years? What about 10?

16. What would you change about the present?

17. If you could travel to the future and give your future self advice, what would you say?

18. What is the best decision you’ve ever made?

19. Does money buy happiness?

20. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned in school?

21. How do you like to be comforted?

22. What bridges have you burned?

23. What is the best or worst thing you’ve inherited from your parents?

24. What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?

25. If your life was a book, what would you name this chapter of it?

26. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be and why?

27. What situations stress you out the most?

28. What provides you with the most stress-relief?

29. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?

30. What do you believe happens after death?

31. What’s the weirdest/quirkiest thing about you?

32. Is ignorance bliss?

33. What is the most painful thing that has ever happened to you?

34. Is there anyone no longer present in your life who you miss?

35. Do you want children? If yes, how many? How do you hope to raise them?

36. If you had to pick a different decade to live in, which decade would it be? Why?

37. What is your biggest irrational fear?

38. What is your biggest rational fear?

39. Compare your present self with your past self from three years ago. How have you changed?

40. What does love mean to you?