Dear Mom and Dad

Dear Mom and Dad

I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done and continually do for me...

9
Dear Mom and Dad
Google pictures

Thank you mom and dad. I don't say it enough and I'm sorry. As I'm sitting here reflecting on all that you have ever done for me, I don't know how I will ever repay you for the unconditional love you both have shown me. My heart is so full.

I'm sorry for all the times I was selfish. I compared my life to others and when life didn't meet my expectations, I blamed it on you two. I am sorry for forgetting all that I have been blessed with. Thank you for teaching that in life, there are far more important treasures than earthly materials. Thank you for helping realize what a blessing this life is.

Thank you for giving all that I could ever need and want. You both have worked so hard to provide a bright future for my brothers and I. Thank you for putting our desires above yours and making sure I had everything to fit in. I know I wasn't an easy kid to raise but you have done so well so far and I hope I can spend the rest of my life make it all worth it.

I am grateful for the sacrifices you have made. You crossed oceans for my future, literally. You left your only family to come into a strange new place and raised us courageously. Even with a language barrier and no familiar faces around, you managed to make sure I didn't fall behind anyone else.

I don't regret you for forcing me to speak in our native language as much as possible. Now that I know I won't forget the language and thank you for exposing me to our culture. Thank you for adapting so easily to the American culture, helping me blend in and find friends.

You drove me to school, to my soccer games, field hockey games and to my chorus concerts. You took me wherever I needed to go and wanted to be. I am so appreciative for all the time you have made for me so I could do whatever I wanted.

Thank you for pushing me to do harder, to do more and to become a better person. I hope one day that my future becomes the treasure that you've been seeking all these years. I hope I can make you proud. I hope to make leaving home worth it all.

Last but not least thank you for showing me God's love. His unconditional love, mercy and grace. I may have not realized how much a blessing it has been to have parents like you two but now I know and I thank God for the blessing of having the best parents.

"Love each other as I have loved you" -John 15:12