Dear Sorority Big, You're The Best

Dear Sorority Big, You're The Best

Who would've known that things going south with my original big would lead me to you. Thank you for being the best

135

Girls are dramatic, let's be honest. This entire article is going to seem dramatic, but it's real and it's how I feel.

I honestly don't know where I would be without the love and support that you have given me, even when I felt like the whole world was against me. Not even once have you ever judged me or turned your back on me when other's did. You stayed throughout everything, even when I did my best to try and push you away. You stayed and you always fight for our friendship and I love you dearly for that.

I love our friendship because we can truly be happy for one another's accomplishments without any jealousy or envy. I love how every time something good happens to me I can just text you about it and you'll always be proud of me for it and vice versa. You're the second mom I didn't know I needed.

Even though we are far away now due to school, I still don't ever feel alone knowing that you're just a phone call or text away. Thank you for always giving me advice and helping me get through some of the worst moments of my entire life. I love you for being one of the most supportive people in my life and for knowing every single detail about me, but yet you never judge me for the not so great decisions I've made.

Thank you for answering my phone calls all the times, even when it's super late and you were already sleeping. Thank you for constantly making me feel better about situations and giving me advice to better myself. You're a real one and I don't think I tell you that enough.

Girls, get yourself friends or at least one friend who will never judge you, always want the best for you and love you no matter what. Thank you big, you are my person and I love you so much more than you know.

Not to be a typical sorority girl, but I really love my big.