Dear Roommate...

Dear Roommate...

This is to say thank you.

279
Dear Roommate...
Roomsurf

Dear Roommate,

First of all, let me say thank you. Thank you for just being who you are. You are a wonderful, unique, fun individual. I've only known you for a short while but my horizons have been expanded because of you.

I didn't choose you. We never met before move-in day, but I couldn't have asked for a better roommate. You're understanding and kind. Plus you're just altogether awesome (what are the odds that the two coolest people would get put together :) ?)

I know I'm not the easiest person to live with. My desk is a mess and I sometimes forget to turn the lights off. Thank you for your patience. I promise I will be patient with you as well. We will find, I'm sure, many things we disagree on, but please know I will always respect you.

I am always here to talk. We may not be able to see each other much because of our schedules, but if you ever need anything, I'm here. And if you ever just need space, I'll respect that too. I may not be your BFF, but know you can always count on me.

I promise to be honest and forgiving. If I have an issue, I'll just tell you. I know you'll do the same. I've heard the horror stories about roommates eating meatloaf at five a.m. I promise that will never EVER happen.

I know you know most of this already because we've talked about it, but I just wanted to thank you again. You're great.

Sincerely,

Sarah