Dear Katelyn, Thank You For Being A Friend

This is to my friend, Katelyn Betz, because I really appreciate her.

80

Recently, I was out with my friends and without going into too much detail because it was rather embarrassing but this is a shout out and an appreciation of my friend who saved my life and is just overall amazing.

Katelyn grew up in kinda West Philly, just like the Fresh Prince. She didn't move to Bel Air but instead came to Kansas City, Missouri and that is one of the best choices her mom and dad have ever made, but only in my benefit. She then came to college at Missouri's most cost-effective four-year university, Missouri State University.

That's where our story begins, the great hallowed halls of MSU. Katelyn is easily one of the coolest people I know, if not THE coolest person I know. She is what Billie Eilish wants to grow up to be, she has amazing style and an incredible personality.

I haven't known Katelyn for over four years yet and I can already tell you this person, this insanely dope person, is going to do such great things. She is a graphic design major, and she is also my sorority sister. (Shout out to the XOI)

Katelyn, I just wanted to say thank you so much again and that I'm sorry I was A MESS. But you are so wonderful, you have a wonderful passion for the world and the craziest sense of humor out of all of our girlies.

I don't think you truly understand your own worth, which dogs on my heart, bro. It really does. I can't tell you enough how highly I think of you, you are a powerful, strong, capable woman.

You can very literally do anything you set your mind to, you're easily also one of the most intimidating people I know because of all of the things I just listed. You are a force to be reckoned with, and I wanted to let you know that I love you and that you are my sunshine.